With a substantial experience in the Floristry Education, Nobleman Institute of Floral Design (NIFD) is a qualified course provider and facilitator for Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) training.
Supporting the initiatives laid by the national credential system, The Singapore Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ), NIFD seeks to facilitate the training and development of professional skills in the field of floristry under the training guideline stipulated in the WSQ framework.
With training programmes based on job-specific skills and competencies, NIFD’s mission is to provide a nationally recognised training pathway to progression, mastery and life-long learning in the field of floristry.
- To promote and encourage interest in floral design.
- To assist our learners in the achievement of mastery of skills in floral design and it’s potential in career development in the floral industry.
- To facilitate preparedness in our learners for a successful entrepreneurship in floral design.
- To shape social development in professional skills and to meet challenges in the evolving social and economic construct
- To inspire interest in floral design and encouraging a positive lifelong learning
Our Core Values
- Intellectual Integrity: Upholding excellence in course standards at all times.
- Professional Practice: Ensuring best practices applied in delivery and execution of lessons.
- Creative Thinking: Encourage creative thought process.