Develop An In-house Catalogue for Floral Products and Services (WSQ Diploma)
WSQ Diploma In Floristry Management Unit:
Develop An In-house Catalogue for Floral Products and Services
On completion of this unit, the participant will have the knowledge and application skills required to develop an in-house catalogue for floral products and services by the design of products for an in-house catalogue, organise photographs, layout, printing, e-commerce, and printed format distribution. This unit covers the skills and knowledge required to provide input into the development of a layout and presentation in paper-based and electronic format for pre-press processing.
Admin Fee: $50
Registration Fee: $50 (applicable to new students only)
Admin and Registration fees cannot be paid via SkillsFuture Credit.
Where applicable, students may proceed to claim SkillsFuture Credits on receipt of an official invoice from NIFD.
Please refer to the tables below for more information.
Develop An In-House Catalogue for Floral Products and Services – FL-MK-402E-1/ TGS-2011500229
Unit Abbreviation: Catalogue
1. Plan the development and production of an in house catalogue for floral products and service
2. Coordinate the development and creation of floral design, copy, photographic and artwork for inclusion in an in house catalogue
3. Manage the production and distribution of the in house catalogue
|Core Unit||Unit Reference||List of Competency Units||Unit|| |
|FL-MK-402E-1||TGS-2011500229||Develop An In-House Catalogue for Floral Products and Services||Elective||24||TBA|
|Core Unit/ Unit Reference||List of Competency Units||Unit||Duration |
|Develop An In-House Catalogue for Floral Products and Services||Elective||24||$960|
Certifiable courses approved by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) will receive SSG's funding:
(1) Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents ≥ Age 21
(2) SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) – for Singaporeans ≥ Age 40
All the applicants must attain minimum attendance of 75% in the course, attempt all assessments and be certified competent in order to be eligible for the funding. Failing which the individual is liable to the forfeiture of the grant and bear the full course.
|WSQ Course Fee||Singaporean ≥ Age 40 |
(Age Based on Year, Funding
Capped at $25/hr)
|Singaporean Age 21 to 39 |
or Singapore PR
(Age Based on Year, Funding
Capped at $17/hr)
|Total Unit Fee (1 unit - 24 Hours)||$960||$960||$960|
|Nett Unit Fee (SkillsFuture Credit Claimable for Singaporeans & SPR)||$96||$600||$960|
|Admin & Registration Fee (Not Claimable by SkillsFuture Credit, Non-refundable)**||$100||$100||$100|
|Nett Fee Payable||$196||$700||$1060|
*Admin Fee $50 (applicable to new and returning students), Registration Fee $50 (only applicable to new students)
- Having Completed WSQ Advanced Certificate in Floristry Supervision*,
- Knowledge of the Elements, Principles, Techniques and Forms of Design,
- Skills to Apply A Wide Selection of Floral Designs and Arrangements,
- Able to Use Computer Software such as MS Office
- Awareness of Copyright, Moral Rights and Intellectual Property Issues
- Able to Listen, Read, Speak and Write in English at a Proficiency Level
*Or equivalent work experiences in floral industry, subjected to Nobleman's evaluation of student's competency to join this course