Assemble Fresh Flowers Using Floral Foam (WSQ Certificate)
WSQ Certificate in Floristry Operations Unit:
Assemble Fresh Flowers Using Floral Foam
On successful completion of this unit, the participant will gain knowledge and skills to assemble arrangements using floral, plant, and other materials supported in floral foam.
Fresh flowers, foliages, and learner guides will be provided. Students will be bringing home 3 different floral designs – Round Design, Vertical Design, and Fan Design.
Admin Fee: $50
Registration Fee: $50 (applicable to new students only)
Admin and Registration fees cannot be paid via SkillsFuture Credit.
Where applicable, students may proceed to claim SkillsFuture Credits on receipt of an official invoice from NIFD.
Please refer to the tables below for more information.
Assemble Fresh Flowers Using Floral Foam – FL-FS-101E-1/ TGS-2017500796
Unit Abbreviation: Foam
1. Prepare for work using correct tools, protective equipment, selection of correct conainers for design
2. Collect, select, inspect, and prepare flowers and foliages
3. Conditioning techniques
4. Assemble a variety of basic designs using fresh flowers in floral foam
Mode of Training
|Core Unit||Unit Reference||List of Competency Units||Unit|| |
|FL-FS-101E-1||TGS-2017500796||Assemble Fresh Flowers Using Floral Foam||Elective||24||Apr 14, 15, 16||Mar 6, 13, 20|
|Core Unit/ Unit Reference||List of Competency Units||Unit||Duration |
|Assemble Fresh Flowers Using Floral Foam||Elective||24||$890|
Certifiable courses approved by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) will receive SSG's funding:
(1) Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents ≥ Age 21
(2) SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) – for Singaporeans ≥ Age 40
All the applicants must attain minimum attendance of 75% in the course, attempt all assessments and be certified competent in order to be eligible for the funding. Failing which the applicant is liable to the forfeiture of the grant and bear the full course.
WSQ Course Fee
Singaporean ≥ Age 40
Singaporean Age 21 to 39
Total Unit Fee (1 unit - 24 Hours)
Nett Unit Fee (SkillsFuture Credit Claimable for Singaporeans & SPR)
Admin & Registration Fee (Not Claimable by SkillsFuture Credit, Non-refundable)*
Nett Fee Payable
*Admin Fee $50 (applicable to new and returning students), Registration Fee $50 (only applicable to new students)
- Able to Use Computer Software such as MS Office
- Able to Listen, Read, Speak and Write in English at a Proficiency Level